Bulk Faxing Communication Tips
Using business fax to communicate to branches, contract workers, shift workers or others without a fixed or work-based email address can be done efficiently and effectively with a fax broadcast service.
Below are some tips to enhance your Internet fax communication process.
Fax Based Communication Tips
- Ensure the faxes are appropriately addressed, be it to the individual or group
- Schedule faxes to be sent at the right times, so the correct recipients are there to receive the faxes and they are not left lying around with the potential to be lost.
- Be consistent; whether in the style of writing, the content or the timing of the fax. Get people into a routine. This will ensure the faxes are read.
- Consider the headline and content. Be direct and focused. Long winded stories do not always get the message across. Be clear with your message.
- If numerous people need to read the fax ensure it can be put on a noticeboard or copied as is appropriate.
- Avoid large images or colours. Stick to easily readable fonts such as Arial or Verdant and faxes that are in pure black and white. This also reduces ink requirements and saves money.
- Ensure you have no spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
- Sign off the fax clearly so recipients are aware of where the fax came from and if there are any actions required.
- Ensure there is a return fax number or process so that if required, recipients have some means of providing feedback, if appropriate.
Good communication and communication processes are imperative to any organisation to ensure people remain motivated, informed and up to date.
Fax based communications have their place alongside with other technologies and should be included as appropriate to deliver reports, results, messages, news or information to achieve your organisational objectives.
UTBox’s fax broadcasting service is the solution you need to start sending bulk fax messages right away. You can try us for FREE with NO credit cards required. Just click on the button below and start faxing!